Funeral Assistance (Spouse)
Financial assistance for the funeral process of non-pensionable MAF Veteran's spouse.
Are you eligible?
- Non-pensionable MAF Veteran whom spouse passed away (married during service)
- Child to deceased widow/er to Non-pensionable MAF Veteran (married during service)
- This assistance is for passing from 10 October 2010 onwards
- Application must be submitted within one (1) year of the passing date. Application submitted after this period will not be processed.
Financial assistance managed by MAF Veteran Foundation to help with funeral charges incurred for Non-pensionable MAF Veteran's spouse.
The assistance will be a once-off RM1500. It is paid to next of kin in charge of the funeral of the MAF Veteran as follows :
|MAF Veteran's spouse
||MAF Veteran – please provide statutory declaration|
|MAF Veteran Widow/er with child(ren)
||The child must be at least 18 years. (If there is more than 1 child, all children must provide statutory declaration appointing one of them as to receive the assistance). For child under 18 years old, payment will be made to the guardian.|
The following explains the payment method :
- Payment will be processed by MAF Veteran Foundation
- Payment will be credited to nominated bank account in the application.
- Application submitted with complete required documents at MAF Veteran Foundation will take 30 days to process from the date received.
How to apply?
- Download and complete the form:
Borang Permohonan Bantuan Menguruskan Jenazah (Veteran Tidak Berpencen) - BMJ 01-Pin.2018
- Attach the following documents :
- Copy of Death Certificate / Funeral Permit.
- Copy of Ex-Army Card / Army Service Record Book (BAT D 86 / 92) - must include each pages.
- Copy of applicant's Identity Card.
- Copy of Marriage Certificate (to prove the ties with the deceased - spouse)
- Copy of applicant's Bank Account. – if it's a bank transfer request
- Statutory Declaration per Attachment A in the form.
Note: All copies of documents must be certified
- Submit application at MAF Veteran Foundation Office or any JHEV Offices
MAF Veteran Foundation manage funeral process financial assistance. However, you could contact any JHEV Offices for queries or the Foundation directly at:
Yayasan Veteran ATM
Tingkat 20, Menara TH Perdana,
1001, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur.
03-2050 8191 / 8194
[more update soon]
[more update soon]