MAF Veteran Card
Malaysian Armed Forces Veteran Card (VC) is a card that enables eligible Veterans and their dependants to receive available benefits and assistance.
Who is eligible?
You are eligible for MAF Veteran Card if you :
- are a MAF Veteran or dependant of a MAF Veteran
- not retired or discharged from service on grounds of misconduct and Martial Courts
About MAF Veteran Card
- Effective 1st April 2016; MAF Veteran Card issued by JHEV replaces Ex-Army Card issued by JRP MAF
- The card verifies you're a Veteran of Malaysian Armed Forces
This card displays ward class eligibility when a Veteran is receiving treatment either at Military Hospital or Public Hospital. The eligibility varies depending on the rank as follows :
|Major to General
|Second Lieutenant to Captain, Staff Sergeant to Warrant Officer I
|Corporal and Sergeant
|Private and Lance Corporal
Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) Concession
KTM Berhad offers 50% off fare for ETS and Intercity Services (Excludes Shuttle Tebrau JB - Sentral - Woodlands - JB Sentral service) to MAF Veteran on pension and their spouse starting 15 January 2017
Discounted tickets can be purchased at all KTM Berhad ticket counter by presenting MAF Veteran Card and IC.
How to apply?
VC applications can be made at all JHEV offices across all states by bringing in :
- MAF Veteran Registration Form
- Copy of applicant and their spouse IC
- Copy of Record of Service (BAT D 92/ BAT D 86) or Certificate of Completion of Service
- 1 photo of applicant (please write Army number at the back)
- Copy of Marriage Certificate
Need help? Help is here.
- I lost my Ex-Army card. What should I do?
Lodge a police report at any Police Station and follow the steps in the "How to Apply" section. Attach a copy of the police report in the new application.
MAF Veteran Card Application System
Check your Veteran card application here
Registration Form MAF Veteran