Resettlement Training aims to provide skills training for retirement preparation.
Are you eligible?
Officers that are eligible to attend Resettlement training:
- Officers – 3 months training for Major and above, while 6 months training for Captain and below
- Other Ranks Officers – 6 months training
About Resettlement Training
Resettlement Training is a benefit that only be given to MAF Forces before end of their service. It aims to provide training in skills as a preparation before retiring.
Resettlement Training is a long term course between 3 to 18 months that covers:
- Automotive Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Media & ICT
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Culinary & Catering Management
- Management Courses
How to apply?
Please note that Resettlement Training is managed by Veteran Affairs Corporation (PERHEBAT). You can contact PERHEBAT directly at :
Kem Sungai Buloh,
Peti Surat 65,
47000 Sungai Buloh, Selangor
Laman web PERHEBAT
Read PERHEBAT FAQ.